Friday, October 10, 2008

Photos






Hey all,

I am going to attempt to put some photos on here...not sure if my savvie internet skills stretch that far but i will try!! If not then check them out on my facebook albums those of you that have facebook!! I have posted about 70 photos on there.

Disneyland was loads of fun!! We got absolutely soaked on the Splash Mountain ride and when we got off and went to look at our photo it just had a screen saying "sorry your photo was washed away" - cracked us up - we must have been so heavy and caused too much splashing for the camera to get a shot!

On the way to LA Airport yesterday I just had to stop in at Venice aka "Muscle" Beach to check it out - we were running a bit late so only had time for me to jump out of the car and run down the boardwalk looking for those outdoor gyms............priceless..........found one with a huge black american guy working out in just his blue speedos.........just the photo i wanted ha ha!!!

Am now in New York staying with my Colombian friend Oscar....he will be my tour guide for the next few days!

No comments: